I have a passion to be involved in helping our community, and promoting a high quality, affordable education.
- Students first.
- Quality teaching and learning.
- Business and Job Training.
- Fiscal responsibility. Directing taxpayer funds towards the student and learning needs.
- Work to bring up completion and transfer rates, and getting an Associates Degree in 2 years - for full time students.
- Genuine representation for the community.
- Fairness and equity.
- Transparency in decision-making and problem solving.
- Continue expansion and building on the Canyon Country campus.
- Striving for the highest quality education, given the restrictions and challenges of Covid - 19.